Math and StatisticsLinks
This is a placeholder for useful Links I have come accross.
- 100+ Math Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities.
- The Matrix Calculus You Need For Deep Learning Calculus
- The Riemann Hypothesis, explained
- A Tale of Three Probablistic Families: DISCRIMINATIVE, DESCRIPTIVE AND GENERATIVE MODELS
- Algebras we love
- Seeing Theory - A visual introduction to probability and statistics
- Computational and Inferential Thinking: The Foundations of Data Science
- Immersive linear algebra
- The Geometry of Reflection Groups
- Set Theory and Foundations of Mathematics